There are a lot of MLM companies that come and go. Those that have stayed and in the top ranks of MLM companies are multi-billion companies. And Isagenix is one of them, with a revenue posted at nearly 1 BILLION- placing it in the global top 30 MLM companies for 2018. Since founded in 2002 by John Anderson and Jim and Kathy Coover, Isagenix has enjoyed growth and expansion globally. This year finds it celebrating its $6 Billion in cumulative global sales- a truly impressive milestone for a company that’s just turned sweet 16!
Isagenix has long been one of the top 100 network companies. And below are just 5 of the many reasons why.
1. Isagenix has established itself in the industry as a trusted company. It is a proven ethical company that has shown focus on both the physical health and financial success of members.
2. Effective health and wellness products. Health and Weight loss products are the top products worldwide and Isagenix offers effective products that address weight loss, improved performance and recovery, combating aging and for overall health improvement. Health and wellness products are in high demand as people take health more seriously, making health and wellness, not just a passing trend but an emerging lifestyle.
3. Personal Excellence. Isagenix members get support to achieve their goals as Isagenix distributors. DSN magazine has named Isagenix as one of its 2018 Best Places to Work in Direct Selling.
4. New promotions and incentives. Just as other companies are cutting back, Isagenix offers exciting promotions and incentives to enroll new associates and help them advance.
5. Easy duplication of the business.
Joining Isagenix ensures you of quality health and wellness products at greatly discounted prices and can help create a great source of income as well. With the introduction of its essentials oils product line, Isagenix levels up once again to advocate holistic well-being.